Healthy Start offers many educational opportunities in the form of scheduled classes. These Healthy Start classes are open to community members from all counties. Additional educational offerings are frequently available. Schedules are subject to revision. Please call 800-982-3728 for more information.
Class Calendar and Registration Form
The document(s) below is provided to help you learn what classes are upcoming. Click on the link below to view and/or print the document.
[No Documents Found]
Available Education Offerings
In addition to the scheduled classes, other offerings are available, as in the list below
- Nurturing Parenting Program - 1-4 session programs
- Anger Management and Maintaining your Health
- Women’s Health Issues
- Father’s are Parents Too
- Power Parenting - Informative fun classes for parents of children NB-toddler-age
- Play group - Interactive class for caregivers and children ages 2 and under. Looks at play as a teaching tool.
- Wise Guys - A male involvement program to strengthen self-esteem and goal attainment for young men.
- Teen Girls are Responsible - The Wise Guys counterpart for girls
- Safe Families - CPR basics and home safety
- HIV/AIDS – Awareness, prevention and risk reduction behaviors.
- Personal Power - Interactive, fun class for adults interested in staying healthy, both mentally and physically, and how to be a great parent at the same time. Includes health maintenance skills, stress management skills, work readiness, communication skills, etc.
- Substance use awareness
- Community Provider CPR - 5.00 fee.